Mouse offset to the right, selecting objects significantly more difficult as a result

The mouse in Studio recently has become noticeably more and more unstable. You can see in the following video that the mouse anchor point seems to be offset by a significant amount to the right making selecting objects a massive pain in the neck, especially from a distance.

Several colleagues have noticed this too. I’m running on Windows 10, Studio version 0.305.0.145834. This has been going on for a few weeks now, I don’t have a concrete date for when I first noticed it though. It occurs in any instance of Studio I open.

9 Likes

The same thing is happening in my game, people are having issues trying to click the tiny washer buttons because the clickdetector icon is basically ‘out of position’

cc @Silent137

I can’t seem to reproduce this issue. Could someone post instructions on how to get studio to behave this way? Just opening a template in studio seems to work just fine for me, both on mac and windows.

1 Like

Actually I think I have the exact same issue. I’ll lock my thread and link to here.

If it helps, I found that any file made before you had the issue is fine. It started yesterday for me, and all my files before that are working normally.

The only step is to open up a file in Studio. Any file I open behaves this way upon startup.