Multiple button's won't wait until all button's are clicked [Solved]

Greeting, i’m having trouble with an error in my script where if i push 1 button, the Gui will pop up and not wait for the other button’s to be clicked. However, i want to have multiple button’s to make a Gui pop up when all button’s are clicked.

Here’s the code:

Axe = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_axe.Block_click.ClickDetector

Bone = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_bone.Block_click.ClickDetector

Pin = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_pin.Block_click.ClickDetector

Spider = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_spider.Block_click.ClickDetector

Cheese = game.Workspace.Scripts.MovingBlock_5.Block.ClickDetector

function onClicked()

if ("Axe" and "Bone" and "Pin" and "Spider" and "Cheese") then

script.Parent.TextTransparency = "0"

else

print("Error, can't find Axe, Bone, Pin, Spider, or,Cheese.")

end

end

game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_spider.Block_click.ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onClicked)

game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_pin.Block_click.ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onClicked)

game.Workspace.Scripts.MovingBlock_5.Block.ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onClicked)

game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_axe.Block_click.ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onClicked)

game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_bone.Block_click.ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(onClicked)

(This is my first post, and i’m not the best at scripting. Thank you for your time.)

So what you are trying to do is: Press all button 1 time to make an event happen right?

You’re going to need to store data and record for every single button when each one is clicked. Then when each one is clicked, you can check if the rest of them are clicked, and if so, open the GUI.

Also, something to note: when you use strings in a conditional, they always equate to true unless they’re empty.

if "literally anything" then
    print("This will always print")
end

That’s why the conditional you had in your OnClick() function was always true.

Hopefully you can do something with this

Bone = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_bone.Block_click.ClickDetector
Pin = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_pin.Block_click.ClickDetector
Spider = game.Workspace.Scripts.Block_click_spider.Block_click.ClickDetector
Cheese = game.Workspace.Scripts.MovingBlock_5.Block.ClickDetector
data = {}
function check()
print(#data)
if #data == 5 then
print("All clickdetectors have been clicked")
script.Parent.TextTransparency = 0
end
end

game.Workspace.Scripts:FindFirstChild("Block_click_spider"):FindFirstChild("Block_click").ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(function()
if table.find(data,"Axe") then
else
table.insert(data,"Axe")
check()
end
end)

game.Workspace.Scripts:FindFirstChild("Block_click_pin"):FindFirstChild("Block_click").ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(function()
if table.find(data,"Bone") then
else
table.insert(data,"Bone")
check()
end
end)

game.Workspace.Scripts:FindFirstChild("MovingBlock_5"):FindFirstChild("Block").ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(function()
if table.find(data,"Pin") then
else
table.insert(data,"Pin")
check()
end
end)

game.Workspace.Scripts:FindFirstChild("Block_click_axe"):FindFirstChild("Block_click").ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(function()
if table.find(data,"Spider") then
else
table.insert(data,"Spider")
check()
end
end)

game.Workspace.Scripts:FindFirstChild("Block_click_bone"):FindFirstChild("Block_click").ClickDetector.MouseClick:connect(function()
if table.find(data,"Cheese") then
else
table.insert(data,"Cheese")
check()
end
end)```
1 Like

Thank you! i think that this will do. Sorry for the late reply.