Music Producer and Builder For Hire’

About Me

Hello, my name is Paige but I also go by The Arcanist. I am a music producer with multiple albums released, and a builder.

I’ve been producing for 2 years now and I have a huge passion for music. Creating music is enough to make me happy. I have gained fans and without them, I would’ve never achieved where I am today. I recently decided to incorporate my music skills into Roblox. By doing this, I have learned many useful skills. I hope to continue spreading the love for music.

I have been building on Roblox for around a year now. Throughout the past year, I have been helping others with their building needs. For me, building represents imagination and creativity and my goal is to spread that.

Examples

Building

Music

Music Portfolio

Payment

Music: For this topic, there is no set price. I know music is not mandatory when creating a game. Therefore, I do any price you want.

Building: My buildings can range from 1k-20k. If you want something basic, it’ll be 1k. If you need a very realistic map made, it’ll be 20k.

Contact

If you are interested in working with me, you may contact me on Discord, or message me on the Developer Forum.

Discord: Paige#3587

Thank you for reading. I hope to hear from you soon!

8 Likes