My 1st time trying to build!

Hello! I am very new to building and I really do need feedback on my latest terrain. I would appriciate as much feedback as you can give, thanks!Screenshot_15 Screenshot_14

11 Likes

That looks spectacular for your first build!! I think you would go far with that talent. Keep up the great work! :+1:

4 Likes

First terrain isn’t bad I would just give it more forth by placing - adding trees, grass maybe include little pebble rocks on the dirt area just to make it more realistic in a kind of way if your going for that approach try creating another part so it looks like elevation like hills something you’ll see when visiting different country’s.

Consider duplicating or creating a new piece of terrain and raise one of them so that it adds variation creating like stair case have it higher than the others.

At the moment it looks good think what you should do here or add things like small vegetation something to make it less empty?

3 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! :happy1:

1 Like

This is very good for your first build. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wow! Looks very nice, there is a simple way to make this way better, it involves a couple of plugins, it was from a YouTube video, it involves a couple of plugins and is very easy to follow, once you know how to do it you can use it lots of times,

The link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkF4S405xBg&t=38s

1 Like

It’s decent. Personally the dirt material doesn’t fit to me and I think you just negated/unioned it with the terrain so it’s the same material.
You should try make this terrain more natural :slight_smile:

This is fantastic! Keep it up. Adding changes in elevation would be the only thing I’d recommend once you continue so it’s not all flat. It’s always so much fun once it all comes together and you get to decorate it with rocks, trees, etc! :smile:

Looks amazing! Nice job :+1:

(30chars)

I appreciate the support from all of you! I really do appreciate this a lot! :happy3:

2 Likes