My Another GFX

9 Likes

This actually looks really good :slight_smile: The render quality could definitely improve, but other than that, I really like the idea and look of the numbers and letters :slight_smile: You do you.

2 Likes

This is good right here. I like the creative scheme of it. I like the small things like the fingers are touching the gun properly.

2 Likes

Nice work! I like the details on the gun and the smoke effect on it! I think you can change the clothing of the character, since it doesn’t really suits in with the character. Other than an that, keep up the incredible work!

2 Likes

Looks good. I think the lighting should be increased for the render including the two guns the render is holding.

I also have a question about the GFX you’ve designed. Why does the GFX have all these + symbols scattered over the GFX? I also see some letters and numbers on the GFX.

The letter “Z” blocks the view of the hair of the render a bit. In addition, I also see that the quality of the skull icon on the pirate hat is a bit pixelated. The guns also seem a bit off to me.

In my opinion, I don’t see the guns fitting with the aesthetic of this GFX. So switching these guns and putting some guns in the hands of the render that fit the GFX aesthetic (maybe Roblox guns) will make the GFX look nicer.

I also think you should switch the color of the render’s hair or maybe change up the hairstyle or take out the hair completely. That’s up to you, bit doing the second option would probably make the GFX look better than already.

Also, I think you were trying to create a leaf on the pirate hat? I can see that, but the leaf looks like it is in middle of that bit on the pirate hat and not by itself and not covering that bit of the pirate hat itself. The leaf has some pointy edges (was this intended?) and is slightly pixelated.

Overall, looks nice, but with some more work put into the GFX, the GFX will look nicer. Good work! :+1:

2 Likes

This is pretty awesome! I love the smoke coming from the gun, really creative!

What rig is that?

1 Like

Boi Rig by MattRBX, I found it in Youtube

1 Like

Any chance you could PM me the file? I can’t find it.

1 Like

Here we go!

2 Likes

Is there any chance you could PM me the .blend file because I don’t download from Mediafire since it almost gave me a virus once due to it downloaded something without me clicking the virus downloads.

Ok my Discord is Zanviorus#4660
DM me

1 Like