My Big Periodic table Project

Before I make my periodic table big, What should I improve?

1 Like

#help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

1 Like

uhm… no??? I’m asking for building support??

1 Like

Asking what to improve is creation feedback, is it not?

1 Like

It could be both and I want someone to tell me what to improve.

1 Like

It can’t be both. #help-and-feedback:building-support is a subcategory of #help-and-feedback with the function to get assistance related to basic to complex problems in producing buildings, architecture, physics, and modeling on Roblox Studio.

As @oofdog4526 stated, it fits properly on #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback in the sense of receiving support and/or needing feedback and what your creation can be improved.

Ultimately, check out the pinned topics on how to use the Developer Forum categories if you are struggling to know in which area you should post next time! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The catagory has been changed? Good now?

1 Like

You should give them their atomic mass and atomic number. Also c’mon! Give Hydrogen a proper atom model using wave functions.

1 Like

Uhm… It would be very difficult and also I’m making a whole periodic table so like… It’s gonna take a very long time to put every atomic mass and atomic number

1 Like

You can probably run some sort of automation that could pull the masses from some API then save it in a table?

1 Like

Eh… I’m making a periodic table so people can actually see what all elements look like

1 Like