My Biggest Map YET *50,000+ Parts*

Hey guys, could I get some general feedback on how my city map is looking? Anime Map - Roblox
Here are some pictures:

THANKS!

~oct

16 Likes

The only bad thing is here.
The tree looks a little small

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

How much time took you build that?? @octavodad

2 Likes

Two months and counting. So, pretty long

2 Likes

Wow that’s look pretty good, I actually really like the style. Everything looks great, keep up the great work! :+1:

4 Likes

Still looking for a little feedback on this! Thanks! Especially to fill up big empty spaces!

Looks really good. I suggest that you would maybe change those buildings in the second picture. It is basically duplicated versions of it. The castle really looks nice with a ton of details. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Looks good. You should update the post with a full birds eye view of this map.
It feels more… EU to me than anything. Wouldn’t really say it has anything to do with anime that I can see as the trees are different, the buildings look EU and there’s a VERY big contrast from modernized apartment buildings to a full-on castle with textures.

I don’t have much to critique but that it’s hard to talk about a map I don’t really get to fully see. You should add transport so those who do not have admin can view it.
The buildings in the second picture are a bit overused and weirdly placed and you have a size issue in your map. Everything is a bit too big in comparison to a roblox character.

As you can see there is a very oddly placed arch that looks nice but in the place it’s in… it doesn’t really make sense. In the background there is a buildng which windows are HUGE and aren’t centered properly and honestly… look a bit weird but otherwise, I find the game to be somewhat charming. You could benefit from textures ,materials and some type of storyline though.

1 Like

As requested, from above :

1 Like

I think some parts of the map are inconsistent with the others, mainly seen in pictures #2 and #3.
In picture 2, the roads are all the same material, with separate clumps of models, and minimal details on the buildings. But in picture 3, there is a very large amount of details everywhere, on the tracks, the sidewalk, etc.

1 Like