My first game Logo,I would love some feedback

I would love some feedback,tell me About Programms to upgrade this or if I get a lot of Feedback imma Remake it completely.Also of Course tell me how y’all like the look of it.
The text ‘‘Neon’’ ist suposed to look written(By Hand,you know with pencils) XD and for the ones that have good eyes there is a symbol Right next to it,just a Story reference.

Thx in advaaaaaance :smiley:

9 Likes

As a first logo impression, it looks awesome! I like the design of the 3 cubes in the middle and the shadow around it with something coming into the middle.

Overall, I guess the text at the bottom could change, when I first saw it it looked like meon. (Kind of funny when I saw that first, lol) Epic work! :happy4:

2 Likes

I agree, the text should look more formal to go with the dark colors. I also think that you should add a border to the image and keep the round colorful dots should be kept around the cubes rather than floating up. Other than that, looks great!

1 Like

Upon looking at a game icon, the player should be given a good idea as to what the game has to offer or what the player is expected to do in the game.
I see three colored cubes and the words “NEON”, leading me to assume some sort of puzzle game or something.

Second, the text NEON should be larger as when put on the websibe it will probably be hard to read. Also it should be moved a bit upward toward the center more.
Next, the pillers with the three cubes should be larger, as im assuming this tells something about the game, the main focus should be more in view.

Confused as to what the three lines and a perpendicular line is suppose to mean.

Overall, it looks good with the shading and the text. I still don’t understand what it’s suppose to represent but perhaps i’m missing something.

Note: this is my opinion and standpoint view is directly subjective to what you think, this is just my feedback and criticism on the work

3 Likes