My first GFX I need opinion

Hello I present you my 2 first GFX, can you give me your opinion.

7 Likes

Idk abut other people but personally I prefer to keep everything non straight cause for me it just doesn’t look as appealing even if it is a small bend

2 Likes

the fact that, this is your first GFX is very impressive, I’d say to expand more on the lighting and giving more of a colourful vibe and include more detailed backgrounds so it doesn’t look as bland

3 Likes

Also where did you find that light room and what light types did you use?

1 Like

Do you have discord for help me?

I do have a discord, but I wouldn’t be able to help you as I’m currently busy

Of course,can I have him, I will contact you within a week

I don’t plan on having any sort of communication towards you as I feel it’s not necessary for me

Like the different different colt selection looks interesting.

As for the character posing, it’s very basic try fixing the posing the arms seem to be clipping through the torso, the lighting and posing is kinda here and there I’m assuming it’s a more fun graphic design nothing to complicated to make.

Now, your render isn’t bad, they just need some refining I’m assuming It’s just a practice or something you do for fun since it’s undetailed. If I were to provide some criticism try fixing your characters posing try to move the lighting away from the character’s body so it could cast shadows and colors on the corner of the design.

2 Likes

It looks pretty good, just fix the angle

1 Like

Great start for a first GFX. I love the colors and lighting, I’d never be able to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

the lighting is perfect! The one on the top seems to be kind empty, though. Maybe have another character on the right?

Looks good, but I recommend adding more texture to it. Check out some tutorials on how to do clothing folds or something. Like the glasses in the second photo the man with the gun is wearing, those need to reflect things.

thanks for the info, if you want you can send me for tuto.

Folds- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqs4q2xnlv0
Reflectance/Texture- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txVs8d0QeKA

But I have probleme,
Following the tutorials, ok but I can’t load my hats etc, can you help me?

Discord : Aorix#2055

Amazing, you make those in blender, right?

Sorry, I’m not that good at blender! You should check out some tutorials on YT instead of me. I’m not professional enough haha.