My first time using Moon Animator

Decided to start a little animation series on Youtube with it, here is the first episode of “Blox Castle”

I’ll be doing all of the voices/music in it as well

15 Likes

It’s really nice, but did you really make all the music? I recognize it.

This tree is also floating:
at 0:16.

I’d also make it so the “letter” actually has words:

at 3:08, and make Bert flaps his wings.

Good job, though.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Much better then what I could ever do.

2 Likes

I did everything you see and hear in the video!

I did not notice the floating tree, that’s hilarious - I spent more time on the animation and stuff, and less on the “building” since it’s a “me” project. I purposefully am doing the entire thing low-effort for the comedic effect as well; as an example, the fact that I’m using default studio places and etc

2 Likes

I would love to see more from you, keep on what your doing.

3 Likes

Thanks Skippy - I’ll definitely be making more episodes!

1 Like

If so, then great work!

And using the default place is funny. You should provide more clues so that we know it’s purposely low-effort, like having characters walk all crazy and go through doors without opening them, similar to how surreal entertainment does them.

And… I can’t wait to see further episodes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very true about purposefully bad animations and etc - I’ll probably do that in the next episode as I’m assuming it’ll be just a little bit longer than this one - and that’ll help me maintain a good time schedule with it

2 Likes

I think he did extremely well, considering it’s his first time using Moon Animator! Way better than I’d be able to do.

I wish you luck on your future animations, BSlick, you did very well on the first one!

3 Likes

That’s fire, I suggest messing with easing styles, especially with the avatar and camera, it helps a lot. Quad is my favorite.

3 Likes

Nothing else to say about this other than it is very good. I like the voices a lot by the way.

2 Likes

Man, that was a good video. The animation was good, the music fit in so nicely, the voice acting and the jokes were- muah, and I can’t wait to see more of it!

Good job! I don’t think I’ve seen that much in-game Roblox animations before (especially with any full-on series), so it was pretty cool to watch.

2 Likes