My group rank bot stopped working

If you’re so sure that it’s a risk, get the token that this app uses: https://repl.it/@zachariapopcorn/Discord-Roblox-Moderation-Bot

It’s not, do you not understand how his code works, it works off of an HTTP ping passing information, if someone gets ahold of his URL for the project it can be abused due to the server not being private.

Easily fixable via a key kept in .env

Still the project is PUBLIC all code is public can you atleast try and understand what I’m trying to say?

While I may not know where it is, it’s still risky since more advanced and technical people than me can access your code still.

AWS has a free tier I forget the name off the top of my head that will handle 1 Million Requests a month.

Edit: I remembered the name! AWS Lambda.

I do understand, I did used to have a bot closed source that was suddenly open sourced due to the private projects update on Glitch, I wasn’t happy cause I didn’t know that it would be public and that how I didn’t use .env for the once privated project and thus, people started abusing it

Still repl and glitch are very known for having breaches fairly often, their ENVs are not secure.

I have never seen a case on repl for a .env breach

Maybe not Repl, but still an unsafe hosting service, there are many free services provided with good security such as AWS Lambda, you may use Repl if you want; but I will never use the in-secure program.

Oh yeah, AWS offers 750 hours per month and 12 months free, more than enough time.

Check out AWS Lambda 1 Million Requests; meaning it will rank 1 Million People a month.

Does AWS have a free plan for people who don’t have money?

And when I mean free plan, I don’t mean a free trial

Yes the best for this project would be AWS Lambda as I have stated… Many times now.

This isn’t a trial, it’s free for whole year since you register.

I might consider it for a hosting option, though right now, I want to stick to repl

For hosting I suggest checking out the other plans.

Hmm I didn’t know this existed, thanks for telling me!

No problem, although bot hosting may need another one since discord will have many more pings.