My gui frame containing stuff ive worked for 2 hours just vanished and now i cant recover it? possible bug/glitch

I would report this as a bug but the stupid permission system wont let me.

Ive worked on a frame for a while and when I added a tween to change its position it gave me an error that said it didnt work because it couldnt find that frame but it was on my screen during the game editing/building, but it wasnt when i play tested it within studio. After SAVING my game BEFORE rejoining it to try again it didnt show up in the screen gui it was supposed to be in.

Ive tried to revert to earlier version that I saved by going to the “configure place” but it kept sending me to the version in which im 100% sure the frame was there the and was supposed to show up but it didnt.

If a moderator sees this, please dont delete this. Id report this as a possible bug but i cant because my permission is too low.

EDIT: After going through the versions i found a version which had something to get started with again. If anything, i learnt that i should keep auto-recovery on and i found out i could do it faster than 2 hours.

1 Like

Idk whats the problem, but i recommend looking at the properties and maybe find something strange, maybe its locked and it cant be selected . Or might be a studio bug :confused:

1 Like

Studio automatically makes auto-recovery files. Maybe you could find the gui in one of those files

1 Like

@Pokbox2 has said it and it can be any clearer
The reason they are not letting members post bugs and features is because they kept getting flooded with them and they are figuring out a new way.

1 Like

This is understandable and i do respect this and would do the same, i dont got any arguments to change this, anyways, ill edit the post because after switching through countless versions i found a version which had a similar gui

1 Like

i was dumb enough to disable auto-recovery so i couldnt find it there

1 Like