My leaderboard broke after the last roblox update

So , after the last roblox update my leaderboard broke. It was supposed to show top 100 players but now , it just gives me an error:

For whatever reason , it still works in studio.
Studio:

Game:

I have no idea how to fix it.
Any help would be very appreciated!
Files:
files.rbxl (22.8 KB)

Yeah, this happened to me too.
Make sure you define the max value, which comes after the min value. It can not be defined as nil for some reason.

I don’t really know how to do it. :sweat_smile:

Are you using OrderedDataStore?

Yes.

This error is fairly self-explanatory and straight forward, isn’t it? Your minimum value can’t be greater than your maximum value.

It would be helpful if you had posted relevant code samples or debugged this yourself first before asking, because this may be due to an oversight in your code and not because of a Roblox update (which would have almost no impact). Add print statements around and check what is being printed (e.g. print the maximum and minimum before the DataStore fetch on Line 102).

1 Like

Pretty sure you meant: “Your minimum value can’t be greater than your maximum value.”

To sort the issue. As you’re using an ordered datastore, I’m pretty sure the issue lies here:
GetSortedAsync(isAscending, pageSize, minValue = nil, maxValue = nil)

It could be that they swapped the minValue and maxValue variables, or you have them swapped. Try swapping them in your code and see if that fixes it.

1 Like

I think it’s related to a Roblox update as well. I only started having this issue recently Error code 107 from OrderedDataStore:GetSortedAsync?

2 Likes