My new game; Meteor Shower Survival (Alpha)

Hello!

Meteor Shower Survival is a game where you survive meteor showers. As you survive more and more rounds, you can purchase gears in the shop to make surviving easier.

https://web.roblox.com/games/5314386845/Meteor-Shower-Survival-Alpha

I would love any suggestions, it would be very helpful.

Note that this is an alt account of “youtubemasterWOW”.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Alright I gave it a try and I enjoyed it, the concept is cool and it has a lot of potential.

Here are the things I would suggest though,

The camera shake is very cool feature but I think it shakes too much (I saw you added an option to turn it off which is good feature if people get motion sick), I like the shaking but maybe tone it down a bit or have the option to do so.

Another thing is make the round end when all the players dies, I managed to die and I was the only one left and had to wait for the clock to count down.

I haven’t tried out all the maps, but the one with the city buildings could perhaps use a little bit more detail. But I can perfectly understand it is possibly like this to avoid lag from the flying parts.

Also add a mute music button perhaps.

Overall a very fun game in terms of concept and gameplay and I could see this working out as a front page title. Great job! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! The camera shake feature was made by Crazyman32, he made it into a module. I used the default preset called “Explosion”. I have considered adding a mute music button, but that could possibly take too much space on mobile devices. I appreciate your suggestions and I will add every single one of them.

1 Like

There, I have added all those suggestions. Thanks again for the suggestions!

1 Like

I love the camera shake it makes me feel like im really immersed into the game, some better UI, and a good lobby and you got yourself a front page game my friend

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate your review! I have a few questions:

1. How would you make the UI better?
    Better font?
    More round UI?
    More colorful UI?

2. How would I make the lobby better?

Again, thanks!

Make the UI just more appealing to the eye and you cant go wrong with a nice round UI, also just make the lobby make the players feel safe and just a good area to chill and hang out until the next round!

Okay. Thanks again. How would I make it more chilling? Add things like sofas and chairs? Also, the round UI makes the text really small even with TextScaled on.

You should just make it feel more roomy and just nice since like, your game is a meteor shower survival game so maybe, make a bunker lobby or something like that, something that accommodates your game well!
Hope this helped!

Okay. I will try that later. This should really help! Even yet again, thanks!

1 Like

Also, what do you mean by bunker lobby, make the lobby a huge bunker, or put some bunkers ion the lobby?