My Own Game Kicks Me

Please help me. My own game kicks me when I play. I used some free models and checked for :Kick but I couldn’t find that. Is there any command or script which helps from it? I am being kicked always. And my players too.

Here’s the screenshot-

It’s finally solved! Check the game I was struggling for: Helicopter Tycoon. Now it’s safe! It’s still being updated.

4 Likes

There’s a virus in you game go in studio and check all the free models you got from toolbox. There’s a way to import assets therefore doesn’t have to be a script in studio

2 Likes

I saw there was no unknown script. I also checked by finding: Kick scripts. This might be from my leaderboard model. It has a require function in it. I have only 1 read me the script. @Alvin_Blox can you help me?

3 Likes

Check for any scripts which have “require(#someassetid)” in them, they might be the cause.

post the read script me here so we can help

Alvin_Blox isn’t gonna be there all the time m8

Yes, there is, but many people use it and have many likes. It was from a YouTubers Global Leaderboard model.

Like and purchases can be botted very easily

all of virus script don’t have a name, it’s blank, try to find one and copy its name and past it on explorer

GameGuard Anti Virus V2.5 [ALPHA] - Roblox, install this plugin and scan both scripts and plugins and remove the ones which you did not add or which seem suspicious.

I already run it in my games always. It doesn’t go.

Read me
Capture
Leaderboard

Sorry, I saw there is no Require.

It doesn’t kick me in Studio but in Roblox Player.

1 Like

The leaderboard script doesn’t seem to be full. Would you mind going all the way down and take a picture?

1 Like

Can you try deleting the Readme Script and see what happens?

Try scanning your game for backdoors/viruses

Ok -

Scroll to the right on the readme file. And then just delete it.

I can, but I don’t think it’s a virus. It’s Zednov’s tycoon. And it will take time to test.
The script says Script: Destroy it will be destroyed itself.

Cannot find a require() in there. Does the game kicks you if you’re in studio, mate?

I think it might be the cause. You should try and see.