My Own Game Kicks Me

do “ctrl + f” on your keyboard, search up :kick, press enter, then search up require, press enter. If you see anything that has those two words, delete them. Search through every script possible.

Did you try searching for key words like “Kick” or “require” using the “Find in all scripts” feature?

No, I forgot. Sorry, there is no require function. I get kicked in Roblox Player, not in Studio.

Also, some plugins do contain virus’. Keep that in mind. If you got some “free” version of a paid plugin, remove it from studio.

Of course, It’s my game why wouldn’t I. I took all primary steps except checking all scripts by searching.

Search all scripts for ‘env’ but I’ll bet it’s in the readme script.

Search with CTRL+ SHIFT + F this: :IsClient() and delete the script.

1 Like

disable all plugins, republish your game, then try to enter it.

Okay, I need some time. Please wait. Sometimes it kicks for 1 or three minutes or sometimes when I join.

2 Likes

Hey, I think I got the virus. Look carefully.

It also wants me to teleport. Now I understand, you should beware of the free model.

3 Likes

It’s from my tycoon. It was a free model. I need the script. Should I remove :Kick?

I would suggest replacing the Kick with a print (or a warn) function and see in the console if this script is causing the issue.

Yeah, same pinch! I did the same. I typed print(“YAY”)

It’s kicking you because I guess you didn’t
A. Follow the Instructions
B. It’s a virus

1 Like

check for any ‘require’ or ‘getfenv’ as they get scripts that are not in the explorer and only appear in explorer once game is run.

Follow the instructions, cause it thought the data is not saved because of my editing script. But now I removed it!

2 Likes

It’s finally solved. Thanks! Ok bye. Great risk! Thank you, developers! I changed the topic name!

6 Likes

No problem. Wish you good luck on your project.

1 Like