My past project (Diving Simulator)

Hi,
Veinsson is my name.
This is a project I’ve worked on for almost 7 months or so (lost the counting) :rofl:
Also my first serious project.
The game is simply about you exploring a deep and huge ocean with loads of stuff, wreck, templates, and even fight against sharks and monsters. :smiley:
The project is on hold since I am learning LUA currently and loads of other stuff, but also because of school + no developers.
Here’s some images, enjoy

:

The game also includes more islands, animated teleporter system, and other stuff.
Please let me know some feedback and ideas!
Thanks!

5 Likes

Nicely done, I like it, I love this style. And by the way, when will this game be tested? or not yet? I would like to play

1 Like

Thanks!
Depends, in my mind… never. But you never know.

But still I became interested, but if suddenly this game will tell me

1 Like

Looks really detail and interesting, I like how you used low poly design and high details to make it look great.

1 Like

Haha, I will.
I’ve had a problem running the team for the whole time.
For example getting developers, and stuff like that…

2 Likes

Thanks!
It takes time, but truly worth it!

2 Likes

That’s an awesome project.
I personally like diving alot.
About the game,
I don’t have alot to, say but It’s looks great and keep on working and when It’s done I will make sure I visit.

1 Like

I really like it a lot, gives me “survivor” vibes. Maybe be careful with the “bar” cause I know ROBLOX is wanting to be as family-friendly as possible! This is really good!

The islands and the buildings and everything else looks very nice!!I like the details and every single things, Keep up the good work!

1 Like