I don’t know why one of my module scripts is not working.
This is some fact about that script:
- It’s placed inside a Server Script Service
- It’s a package script created by my group experience
- It’s up-to-date and the auto-update link is turned on
- It’s working fine on the original place that I created them (but not working on my new place)
- It has quite a long line of code (around 500, and I don’t wanna place it here)
- It does not shown any error
The solutions that I’ve tried so far:
- put the print(“Hello World”) at the top of the script (it doesn’t print)
- Create another script inside Server Script Service with print(“Hello World”) (and it does print!?)
So, I’m really confused right now, about what happened and why it’s happened.