Natsu88 - 3D Modeler / Mesher | Portfolio [CLOSED]

About Me

Hello! I’m Natsu88 (a.k.a Zen on discord), and I’m a 3D Artist. I have been learning blender for 4 months now. (actively, not including breaks) I make weapons, accessories, buildings and my newest addition is clothing. (see Showcase)

Showcase

Commissions

Most Recent Comissions (Clothing)

Kyojuro Rengoku’s Sword (Demon Slayer)

Tengen Uzui’s Swords (Demon Slayer)

Simple Low-Poly Style House

Kokushibo’s Sword (Demon Slayer)

Availability

I’m available on weekdays and weekends, however I can spend more of the day working if it’s a weekend.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept pay-per-asset. My preferred payment method is ROBUX (:robux:), however I also accept USD ($) through Paypal.

Contact

You can contact me via discord, since I’m on there very frequently: zen#0002

13 Likes

Nice work, do you know how to make clothing,armor,etc?

To be honest, it’s a work in progress atm, since I still need to learn the proper techniques but I can always give it a try!

1 Like

Hey, I don’t believe your discord works currently. Mind changing it?

Nice use of procedural loading animations!

Updated the discord! Nitro will run out soon so it will randomize again

Thank you! I’m quite a beginner at procedural stuff but it’s really cool

1 Like

hello request discordia pls mm

I have updated the thread with my newest work! If you’re interested hit me up with a dm on discord :slight_smile:

Hello,
Can you make Pets in blender?

You’re 3D models look amazing, I hope to work with you someday. :grinning:

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

I haven’t modeled animals before, not really knowledgeable about their anatomy as of now.

I have sent you a DM on discord. It would be nice if you reply so I can think of hiring you.

It says closed, but he was able to make a sword model for me in a quick timely manner.

Doing business with him was very easy, I recommend hiring him if you need a 3D modeler.

wondering if u are also good at thinking of designs for weapons since most of ur commissions are worked based on anime references

I don’t model professionally anymore (currently busy with bigger things) but I mostly worked off references, maybe tweaking and adding things based on client feedback. I suppose I could come up with original designs if there is a need to.

1 Like