Nature Hotels: Handbook

:surfing_man: Nature Hotels Handbook
Written by chr1vsx

Roblox Group
Twitter
YouTube

“Come in as guests, leave as family!” :hibiscus:

Nature Hotels & Resorts was founded in late 2019 by chr1vsx. We are always able to give you assistance in-game and are always wanting to protect our lovely environment! Our community strives to create a memorable and exciting experience for all of our guests and go at all lengths to please them. :balloon:

Our luxury resort houses 30+ guests and contains multiple things such as a spa, gym, nightclub, arcade and so much more! Feel free to play our game here. :joystick:

Nature Hotels: Important Information

Public Regulations

[1] Be respectful towards everyone, nobody should be disrespected; we are a family. Breaking this rule may lead to a warning followed by removal from the server or even worse.

[2] Refrain from spamming! It’s extremely forbidden and will result in severe consequences if you’re caught spamming, under any circumstances.

[3] Swearing is not allowed here at NH&R in our games, if you’re caught swearing, you will face consequences. Minor swearing is allowed in our discord server, though.

[4] Harassing others should not happen under any circumstances. Breaking this rule will result in a straight punishment.

[5] Do not advertise your group in any way, including in-game or group wall. This will result in severe consequences.

[6] Do not use foul/racist or offensive language towards others; it is severely forbidden and will get you in severe consequences if you use them. Remember, you are to be extremely respectful towards others; foul language isn’t respectful at all, so please do not use foul/racist or offensive languages

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a job?

At NH&R, you don’t need to apply for trainee to train! You simply just attend a training session here and pass to get a promotion.

How do I earn a promotion?

We’ve made a section specifically for this. Scroll down to “Staff Promotion Guide” and you’ll find further information there.

What am I supposed to do as a staff?

If you’re unsure how to do your job properly, make sure to contact any available MR+. They would be happy to assist you! Furthermore, we have got a Staff Book for every LR+. It’s located in our Communications Server!

How can I form an alliance with Nature Hotels?

In order to form an alliance with us, you require to apply, feel free to scroll down to our “Alliance Information” section to find out how. You are also able to contact a member of the Communications Department.

How do I become a Developer for Nature Hotels?

Our Lead Developer will notify everyone when we’re in need of new Developers. Usually, we open applications to the public. However, we may give others an exception without opening applications. If you have any other questions regarding this topic, don’t be afraid to contact us by opening a ticket and we’ll be happy to assist you.

How do I become a MR for Nature Hotels?

In order to become a MR, you are expected to work hard, be active, professional and respectful. If we see you’re a hard-working, mature and professional person, we may or may not give you a chance to get recommended. Furthermore, you can also apply when we have MR Applications open! These applications are open on the first week of the month, usually.

I found a glitch/bug! What should I do?

Alert someone from our Development Team ASAP so they can fix it! Make sure to join our Communications Server if you have further questions or concerns regarding this topic.

Alliance Information

Feel free to find our alliance/partnership information at the google document linked here. Once you’ve answered all the questions on a Google Document, feel free to submit to a member of the Public Relations Department.

Staff Regulations

As a staff here at Nature Hotels, we expect you to follow our regulations as well as be a role model. We do not accept any bad behaviour from our staff. Everyone, and I repeat, everyone, must be respected. Any sort of trolling, exploiting, unprofessionalism or immaturity will lead to severe consequences.

[1] Do not abuse the check-in system, under any circumstances. Everything will be logged for our safety. If you are caught, you will be immediately demoted.

[2] Utilize proper spelling towards Guests. Everyone should be able to understand what you’re saying. In addition to that, using proper grammar spelling may increase your chances of getting recommended for MR. Grammar is in no way required but it’s recommended.

[3] Always stay active if you wish to earn a promotion and do not beg for it. Begging for a promotion, also known as hinting, will decrease your chances of getting recommended. Our Staffing Team will keep an eye out on every LR, so be careful.

[4] Listen to MRs and HRs, do not ignore, disrespect or harass them. Our Management Team works every day to ensure Nature Hotels is a safe place for everyone; they deserve respect.

[6] Remain professional and mature all the time during a shift. In addition to that, we ask that you do not make random jokes, utilize caps lock or anything like that. It’s extremely unprofessional, therefore, we do not allow unprofessionalism from our staff.

Staff Promotion Guide

Promotions are given to hard-working staff members. If you wish to earn a promotion, make sure you are not:

• Hinting.
  • Disrespecting others.
  • Inactive.
  • Immature & unprofessional.

You cannot be promoted if you hint, or if you’re inactive, disrespectful and unprofessional. Remember, always respect others, stay professional, mature and active to earn a promotion!

General Tips:

If you wish to earn a promotion, here are some tips for you!

• Be as professional as possible. Refrain from making unnecessary jokes; treat everyone with respect and kindness.

• Be active, make sure to attend shifts, talk frequently on our Discord and try your best to answer questions that your peers might have.

• Do not use extremely formal words that are not necessary at all. Words such as “Greetings” or “Salutations” are fine, however, do not use formal words like “Adorations, Ovations” or “Pleasantries”. NH&R is a family-friendly place, and not everyone knows the meaning of these “formal” words.

• We are very strict when it comes to hinting. If you wish to earn a promotion, make sure you are not hinting nor begging for it. You have to work your way up. Hinting and begging for promotion will decrease your chances of getting a promotion.

Nature Hotels: Development Credits

Nature Islands

Building:

lostherluv
Ra_tioed
chr1vsx
AlmightyYumzy

Scripting:

Ra_tioed
lostherluv
Apicphis

Designing & UI:

chr1vsx
lostherluv
Apicphis

Nature Hotels: Have Fun!

Thank you for checking out our handbook, be sure to contact us if you have any questions or concerns as we’ll be extremely happy to help. Feel free to contact myself via DevForum if you do not have discord.

:wave:

3 Likes

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our communications server as we’ll be happy to help! :wave: