Need scripting done for free? Derpee_Kirbee can help!

About Me

Hi there! I am Derpee_Kirbee. I’ve been on the Roblox platform for less than 1 year, but I’ve learned plenty to help you with basic, and possibly more complex, things you need for your game that require scripting.

Pricing

I’m currently working for free!

Showcase

I can create better things than what’s listed below (if you want to know if I can create what you are looking for, just ask as a DM), but here are some simple things I can create:

1. A door that opens when you click it (or a door that opens for specific people)

2. Adding Gamepass and Premium perks to your game

3. Making objects and UIs move smoothly without bugs

4. Storing player data such as cash before they leave the game, after making a purchase, or over a certain interval of time (as well as loading saved data when they join)

5. Obby Checkpoints (That save your progress)

6. I may be able to be a main scripter for your game. If you need someone on the game the entire game, you can still DM me, and I will see if I can help you complete your game.

This game that I created has an example of most of these things being performed live-game. You can see in this game that there is a VIP gamepass, which functions as intended, UI animations if you own the gamepass, and dataStoring.

Availability

I usually check the DevForum and Discord everyday, usually multiple times. I’m less active on the weekends, but should usually be able to check every day on the weekends still. If you have any questions, just ask!
The times that I check the DevForum and Discord regularly are 9 AM MST - 4 PM MST Monday-Friday

Other Optional Things

Right now, the only thing I ask you to do after you receive the paid item is to fill out a review as a reply on this post.

Contact

If you are interested in hiring me, simply send me a DM here on the DevForum, as well as sending me a friend request on Discord if you prefer to use Discord (in your DevForum DM please say your preferred method of communcation)
My Discord Tag is Derpee_Kirbee#2154

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Added!

Trophane#8773

Be sure to accept.