Need a skin designer for a round based game

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please note that topics in this category are automatically closed. Be prepared to edit your topic with answers to questions about your projects. You may also be provided feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Unite Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a skin designer who are willing to join our team.

The Team
@degamer4k - Owner

You can see our progress so far here. Please message me before playing so I can play it with you and show all aspects that work:Vertigo [Daily Rewards!] - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional skin creator. I have tried myself as you will see if you play the game however they aren’t anywhere near the standard im looking for. I am looking for someone who is willing to design skins as the game progresses so this will hopefully be more long term. The game is almost complete so you can see the type of game it will be and what genre I am aiming for.

Our game needs at least 10 new skins in the coming weeks as the game is ready to launch.

Payment

I have a limited amount of robux at the moment but i am expecting to pay 500 robux a skin. I am happy to negotiate if what i want requires more work. If you have shown dedication and you would like to continue long term then I will consider giving a percentage instead.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord unitestudios#1484
You must be 16 or over and have worked on at least one other game. Please send a portfolio of other work as well.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.