Need game ideas ASAP

I need game ideas ASAP. If you can tell me an awesome game idea that’s:

• Original & never been done before
  • Self-made
  • Doesn’t require a ton of effort to build

I will give you credits in my next game (if I decide to build the game).

P.S: If you can, try to DM me the idea, just in case it gets stolen.

Any ideas?

7 Likes

If you’re looking for ideas, might as well tell people to DM it to you, because they might get stolen.

5 Likes

Make a @ValiantWind eating simulator. Basically the idea is that you have little valiants which you eat. When you eat a valiant, you get a troll hater point(currency). Of which you can buy more zones. One example would be a “troll hater valiant” and then another one could be a “hypocrite valiant” which shows that he’s a hypocrite for hating trolling yet being a troll himself.

I can very well see this get hundreds of thousands of players. Dont let this opportunity slip away :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WOW! This is the best game idea ever! I have to try this out!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Of course! Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to do that!

3 Likes

Very funny @TheH0meLands

CC: @qzlocx You can make the game, but remember that I can always go to support and initiate a DMCA takedown request for your game. So you’d just be wasting your time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you aren’t copyrighted. AND he can counter claim it and you’d have to spend thousands of dollars getting the game taken down HA

4 Likes

He’s using my identity to make profit without my consent. That’s eligible for a copyright takedown.

Bud, I don’t have to spend a single penny on going to Support and initiating a takedown.

Roblox takes copyright requests seriously. (Sometimes too seriously)

2 Likes

he could simply counter claim it. If he does, you’d have to take him to court to actually get the game taken down after he counter claims.

3 Likes

There’s no way Roblox would let him counter claim it my guy. I couldn’t have more evidence that I didn’t give him my consent, if he were to make the game.

I’d be willing to take that risk actually. Since I’m positive I’ll inevitably win the case.

2 Likes

bro, you’re going to sue someone for making a meme fangame of you???

4 Likes

No. I’m going to sue them for making a game where the purpose of that game is to eat me virtually.

Although fake, I still wouldn’t allow it lol. Who would?

2 Likes

._.

you’re basically pulling a roblox threating to sue anyone you dont like. Nice man, nice.

3 Likes

That’s absolutely not what I’m trying to do. I’m trying to take down a game that publicly humiliates me.

3 Likes

how is it humiliating? It’s just a game where you eat characters.

3 Likes

Let’s take this useless argument to PMs. We’ve clogged the thread enough.

2 Likes

smash your head at a wall simulator

the more you smash your heads, the less iq u get! and less iq = hnlock items at shop

4 Likes

I’ll take that into consideration, very funny!

2 Likes

Can I use this? I LOVE that idea!

2 Likes

ok ig

2 Likes