Need help in how to transfer my build from my own place, to another place

im helping someone with a game, and i have to make some models, ill probably be making them in my own place, I need to know how to transfer the model into the other game

ik some of this sounds dumb, but thanks

1 Like

You can just open up both places in Studio at once, copy the model you want to move (Ctrl+C), and then go to the place you want to move it and paste (Ctrl+V).

7 Likes

You can do what @ChipioIndustries said. Alternatively, you can publish them as models and allow copying so your friend can take them and insert them.

3 Likes

he can also just copy them close the place that he is working, and open the new one them paste.
i use this all the time.
i preffer that way so i dont need to open another studio.

1 Like

wow, people really do reply fast here

1 Like

I use this method:

1. Select the finished model(s) in explore , right click mouse and save to a file.
  2. Use a descriptive name for the file.
  3. Then open the destination project and do “Insert from file” by right clicking Workspace and selecting it.
3 Likes

You could turn the model into a rbxm by right clicking the model then click save to file as. Then drag and drop the file into the new studio.

2 Likes

Thank you! I stumbled upon a problem somewhat like this (my StarterGui disappeared from my Explorer for some odd reason), so I had to find a way to move my buildings to another game with the StarterGui. Absolute lifesaver.