To start off, what I mean by “Basic Game Planning” is, well, basic game planning. I want to created a game with a couple key points. [You don’t need to look at the key points you can skip to the bottom but its reccomended.]
- Gamemodes - I think its best to give a different type of gameplay inside the game, when I think of gamemodes I think of minigames in the game, just taken more time and effort.
- Weapons - Besides categories like simulators, roleplay, and more non-competitive games, I see lots of them have guns, swords, or some sort of other weapon.
- Maps, Art, and other assets - I already have this complete, but if any more ideas/help can be put fourth, than please do.
- Bosses - The Bosses have been in many games, even way back to one of the most retro game, Mario, I want to add this in the game, but I need help if I should use lerping or animations on a humanoid.
- Core Scripts - Most of this is already completed, I only have problems with the key points above.
So what am I asking in the first place? Now that I gave you the knowledge of what I’m looking for, is help, what should I tackle first? then how do I tackle this, For Example: To Make a gun you must 1. Make a bool 2. Raycast 3. Make functions, and so on. I’m Sorry I know I make things over complicated so just try and kind of figure this out if your determined to, oh and Thank you!