Need help trying to make a script that would save/load a model spawned by the player into a folder in Replicated storage

Heres the script that I have so far

local slot = script.Parent
local loadButton = slot.load
local saveButton = slot.save
local loadFunction = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("LoadSlot")
local saveEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("SaveSlot")
local gun = game.Players.LocalPlayer.ReplicatedStorage:FindFirstChild("Player's gun"):GetChildren()
local gun2 = game.Players.LocalPlayer.ReplicatedStorage:FindFirstChild("Player's gun")

saveButton.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	saveEvent:FireServer(slot.Name, gun)
end)

loadButton.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	local data = loadFunction:InvokeServer(slot.Name)
	gun = data

end)

I have a spawn script that puts a model that is spawned by the player inside of a folder that is located inside of replicated storage. I have published my game to ROBLOX and this is a save/load script that I have put inside of the frame for a gui that contains a save/load button. Im trying to make it so that if the player clicks the save button on the gui, the spawned model would save and so once the player rejoins the game, they can load it back into the folder by simply clicking load. I dont know if save works but the model is not put into the folder once the player clicks load.

I’ve actually thought about something like this once, but I didn’t figure it out yet.

Yeah, lets hope someone bless us

Im gonna go shower, google chat gpt, make an account for it if you don’t already have one, and copy and paste this question for the AI to help you. “how would I make a save/load system for models that are created by the player for my ROBLOX game? I already have a GUI set up with a save and load button for the player to click. I want the model to be saved once the save button is clicked and I want the model to be loaded into the game once the load button is clicked”.

I’ve tried testing ChatGPT to make an obby checkpoint system, but it wasn’t really accurate since it can’t actually test the code. It’s a language-based AI.