Need help welding a part

Ello. Been working on omni directional maneuver gear (odmg or 3dmg) from attack on titan. Everything is going great! Got the camera to work, the hooks, turning, everything in the module is ready to be used. There is one thing im stuck on. Before the hook finished tweening, i send out a ray. It works fine, gets the postition and instance and everything. However, i want the hook to attach to a part where the ray intersected the part. I am able to do that. However I want the anchor to move when the basepart it is attached to moves. How would i go about doing this? My current hook function if needed located below, and the hooks work but flings around and stuff.

if side == 'Right' then
        if not self.Variables.RightActive then
            local connection
            self.Variables.RightActive = true
            local Anchor = game.ReplicatedStorage.Hook:Clone()
            Anchor.Parent = self.Character.Hooks
            Anchor.Position = self.RightGear.PrimaryPart.Position
            Anchor.Name = 'Right'
            local Beam = script.Beam:Clone()
            Beam.Parent = Anchor
            local att1 = Instance.new("Attachment", Anchor)
            local att2 = Instance.new("Attachment", self.Character.RightGear.PrimaryPart)
            Beam.Attachment0 = att1
            Beam.Attachment1 = att2
            local Time = (position - Anchor.Position).Magnitude/600
            local tween = tws:Create(Anchor, TweenInfo.new(Time), {Position = position})
            tween:Play()
            local rayP = RaycastParams.new()
            rayP.FilterType = Enum.RaycastFilterType.Blacklist
            rayP.FilterDescendantsInstances = {self.Character}
            local ray = workspace:Raycast(self.Character.LeftGear.PrimaryPart.Position, (position - self.LeftGear.PrimaryPart.Position).Unit * 400, rayP)
            local at1 = Instance.new('Attachment')
            local at2 = Instance.new('Attachment')
            local logged 

if self.Variables.RightActive then
                tween.Completed:Connect(function()
                    Anchor.Anchored = false
                    if ray then
                        logged = ray.Position
                        print('ray hit: '..ray.Instance.Name)
                        at1.Parent = Anchor
                        at2.Parent = ray.Instance
                        at2.Position = CFrame.new(position):ToObjectSpace(ray.Instance.CFrame)--error here, 'Unable to assign property Position. Vector3 expected, got CFrame' i just need it to position it on the part where it intersected and move when the part moves
                        local hinge = Instance.new('HingeConstraint', Anchor)
                        hinge.Attachment1 = at1
                        hinge.Attachment0 = at2
                    end
                    if self.Variables.RightActive then
                        self.BodyVelocity.Parent = self.Character.HumanoidRootPart
                        self.BodyGyro.Parent = self.Character.HumanoidRootPart
                            connection = runservice.Heartbeat:Connect(function()
                                if self.Variables.RightActive == true then
                                print('Running')
                                self.BodyVelocity.MaxForce = self.Variables.Force
                                    local target = CFrame.lookAt(self.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position, Anchor.Position)
                                self.BodyVelocity.Velocity = (-target.ZVector * self.Variables.Speed)
                                self.BodyGyro.CFrame = CFrame.new(self.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position, Anchor.Position)
                                else
                                pcall(function()
                                    connection:Disconnect()
                                        Anchor:Destroy() Beam:Destroy() att1:Destroy() att2:Destroy() self.BodyVelocity.Parent = self.Character self.BodyGyro.Parent = self.Character

end)
                                end
                            end)

else
                        Anchor:Destroy() Beam:Destroy() att1:Destroy() att2:Destroy()
                        if self.Character.HumanoidRootPart:FindFirstChild("BodyVelocity") then
                            self.Character.HumanoidRootPart.BodyVelocity.Parent = self.Character
                        end
                        if self.Character.HumanoidRootPart:FindFirstChild("BodyGyro") then
                            self.Character.HumanoidRootPart.BodyGyro.Parent = self.Character
                        end
                    end

end)
            else
                Anchor:Destroy() Beam:Destroy() att1:Destroy() att2:Destroy()
                if self.Character.HumanoidRootPart:FindFirstChild("BodyVelocity") then
                    self.Character.HumanoidRootPart.BodyVelocity.Parent = self.Character
                end
                if self.Character.HumanoidRootPart:FindFirstChild("BodyGyro") then
                    self.Character.HumanoidRootPart.BodyGyro.Parent = self.Character
                end
            end
        end
	end

I think you need Weld instead of Attachment. But tbh I have no clue what are you talking about, sorry

alr i’ll create a scenario.
I have a newly created part. I also have the position where i want the part to tween. I fire a ray at that position, and when it intersects a part the new part that i have tweens to the ray’s position. That works fine. Now the part that the ray hit, at the intersection location i have the new part right? Now when the part hit by the ray moves, i want my part to move with it.

fixed! used a weldcons to anchor the hook onto a part