Need help with splitting bytecode

  1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Splitting bytecode with string.split
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    When I try to split it, it only returns the 1st bytecode.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I tried to write some code that does the same as string.split but it returned nil (I deleted the code so I cannot show it :frowning: )
    I tried using tonumber but it errored.

The code for splitting bytecode so far:

local str = 'ae8382hsua' warn(string.split(utf8.codepoint(str,1,string.len(str)),' '))

Also Iā€™m aware that bytecode is a number so that might be the problem

Wow. This post is old. Sorry for the bump. Anyways, Iā€™m guessing you probably found a solution to this, but it not I would try using tostring.

string.split(tostring(utf8.codepoint(str,1,string.len(str))),' ')

Just know I know practically nothing about bytecode so this may be incorrect.

1 Like

Solution: Convert each character individually and add it into a table.

I forgot this post even existed lol

1 Like