Need of a Camera-Lock Script

Hello, I’m new to the forums so excuse me for anything wrongly done. Anyways, how can I make it to where you can’t make your camera move around. (yes this is as if it was in first-person) Also how can I make it NOT affect in Studio building. I have tried a scriptable and attach though the angle gets jacked or I can still move the camera. I am a horrible scripter that is still trying to learn how to script. I mean I couldn’t even make you on a team depending on what your group rank is… I would appreciate a script that can resolve this, though honestly anything could help I have been trying to do this for so long… Here is the game, just hold right-click down and you can see what I mean by have it locked when you move around your mouse: Chowder Monkey -uhh, ignore the “scenery”…

2 Likes

Instead of using Scriptable and Attach, use Fixed. The camera is stationary this way. Feel free to read over this developer.roblox article to learn more about CameraType.

By any chance do you know how I can make the camera type switch to “Fixed” on join?

Are you hoping to make it Fixed for the entire game?

Yeah the game last for 32 seconds, its a still game

Add this localscript in the StarterPlayerScript

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
local localPlayer = Players.LocalPlayer
local camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera
wait(0.1) -- Not sure why without wait it's not working
camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Fixed
2 Likes