Need Opinion On Commission Sheet

Recently I made my new commission sheet! And I would like to have your opinions on the prices, (prices were chosen from a poll I conducted on devforum for which prices would fit best for the quality).

Thank you for your opinion!

14 Likes

I really like the overall image, but I think the layout could be worked on like enlarging the 4 examples and shifting them to the left side, and stacking the prices on the right-side [Simple → Advanced]. You could also add a little drop shadow behind each example to make them pop more, it just looks very flat at the moment.

6 Likes

Thanks so much for your feedback!! I’ll try to fix it in the future!

2 Likes

Looks very nice, but I can’t help but feel like there’s too much whitespace on the whole thing. Maybe enlarging the examples and the text would work better? Or just taking select UI elements from each, and displaying those on their own - since each screenshot also has a lot of whitespace.

2 Likes

Yooo that work do be EXPENSIVE though

whole set or individual elements for that price?
but
they are really Amazing

2 Likes

Whole set of Ui’s are those prices

2 Likes

It’s for whole game worth of ui. I also give my best into all my Ui’s

Hi!

Nothing to say about the price because you choose whatever price you want, no one can blame you for having bad price. (And for the most part they have no idea of what’s quality or even design in general)

About you’r UIs, I really like them, I think you choosed good examples but we dont really see them, I think it would be really cool if you do one design to present each UIs, and present multiple designs when you’r with a client or anywhere else.

About the presentation design itself, it’s fine, i’ts only about what I said, I think the UIs pictures are too small, and I don’t really like the color you choosed, I think a good design should have 3 different color, here you mixed white, yellow, green and red, it’s a little bit too much and they don’t really fit well from my opinion. White and blue, white/red or white/orange would look amazing I think, but you can still experiment and do it as you like it!

Continue like that, you can go really far. Good luck, and have a good day!

1 Like

The prices I chose where measured in devex, it weren’t measured in how much robux cost like your portfolio is. As most developers do that now a days. But thanks for the rest of the feedback I’ll try to match similar Ui’s in the future!

Seems pretty standard in terms of DevForum prices to me, but I dunno. It seems like, in terms of payment, it goes
scripting > UI design > 3d modelling > building > clothing design, here.

1 Like

I thought 3d modeling was more and UI was after?

Yes but, I don’t understand why you answer me that, I don’t think you understand what I was trying to say, but thanks for responding me anyway!

1 Like

Yooo that work do be CHEAP though

1 Like