Need opinions & Feedback on this logo for Five Nights At Rico's

I’m taking short steps on creating a Game logo for a new game that I’m developing called, “Five Night’s At Rico’s”. So, Five Nights at Rico’s is supposed to be a horror game that relates to the FNAF series. But only being held on Roblox. Now recently, I made this logo and I need your guys opinion. Should I try updating it, or have it like this?

I personally like it, but may need a few changes over time

1 Like

Seems boring to look at. Maybe add new fonts and textures. A better background maybe? And yes, do update it

1 Like

Looks like the original FNaF game’s title screen, but the logo is a bit intrusive. I would shrink that down to be much, much smaller.

2 Likes

I think what they are trying to do is look like the original Five Nights at Freddy’s game title screen, which it does almost perfectly.

1 Like

I have never seen the actually FNAF logo so I cant really tell lol sorry for confusion

1 Like

Not bad but i would make it like that but you can leave it like it is now of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait what? Sponsored? I think you mean based on the game by Scott Cawthon or inspired by Scott Cawthon, unless he did sponsor you.

1 Like

Oops… I don’t know why I put the word “Sponsor” and not “Inspired”. Thanks for noticing it! I just gotta do some fixes on it.

1 Like