Need some help with this error

Hi,
I am trying to troubleshoot an error but I dont know what this error is telling me necessarily. Can anyone help?

Can we have code? Just giving us a error wont help.

Yea, here is a snippet of the sections where I am getting the error.

`142
local popAmount = largest
if LastPopAmount > popAmount then
popAmount = LastPopAmount
end

if popAmount > 0 then
        Camera.CFrame = cameraCFrame + (cameraCFrame.lookVector * popAmount)
        LastPopAmount = popAmount - POP_RESTORE_RATE -- Shrink it for the next frame
        if LastPopAmount < 0 then
            LastPopAmount = 0
        end
    end

LastZoomLevel = zoomLevel

-- Stop shift lock being able to see through walls by manipulating Camera focus inside the wall
    if EnabledCamera and EnabledCamera:GetShiftLock() and not EnabledCamera:IsInFirstPerson() then
        if EnabledCamera:GetCameraActualZoom() < 1 then
            local subjectPosition = EnabledCamera.lastSubjectPosition 
            if subjectPosition then
                Camera.Focus = CFrame_new(subjectPosition)
                Camera.CFrame = CFrame_new(subjectPosition - MIN_CAMERA_ZOOM*EnabledCamera:GetCameraLook(), subjectPosition)
            end
        end
    end
end

169 end
`

Have you by any chance forked the CameraScripts? I am unable to reproduce this.

Can you please give the full code? It’s easier to find what line it was at. I promise I won’t steal

The error is coming from Roblox’s camera scripts. It is not something OP made, but there is a chance that he may have forked the camera scripts.

Its not really mine to give away it belongs to Funwees274 the owner of KenyaAirlines. I will ask him.

So a fix to this would be fixing the ROBLOX camera scripts? Note you also can’t go in first person so this would explain why.

Did Funwees274 fork the camera scripts by any chance then? Of course you could fix it yourself but they don’t break for me, which leads me to believe that Funwees274, or you, changed the scripts.

No I dont have access to them I was just asked by him as a friend to troubleshoot this, but I will ask his main scripter who is out of town packing up his collage dorm room this week, I will DM him on Discord and ask.

Could I see line 164 from CameraScript and line 141 from PopperCam?