New builder for no pay commissions [Closed for now]

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder and 3D modeler. I specialize in realistic builds. I am a fairly new Roblox builder, and I have been building on Roblox for a month now.

Availability

I am available for two to four hours most days, however during the week, I can only provide two to three hours of work.

Showcase

My Asset Gallery

You can check this work out in person, here

Prices

I am working for completely free as of now to get practice and to gather screenshots for my portfolio. (You can opt out of the screenshots for any reason :slightly_smiling_face:)

Contact

You can contact me here on the developer forum. (Sorry, no discord)

1 Like

Even though you’re free you should still probably post work so people know who they’re hiring :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy building!

1 Like

I think it’s just better to post your progress. Because if somebody hires him with the wrong impression and isn’t happy with the outcome then it would be somewhat of a waste of time. If he was to showcase it first then that wouldn’t be a problem, regardless if it’s free or not he’s still asking to build for somebody meaning he’d be building for a group or game so it would be preferred if somebody could post pictures.

Anyway it’s not a big deal

Happy building :slightly_smiling_face: