[Closed For Now] New builder looking for commissions

About Me
I have been building for a few months. I am cheap and want to be commissioned into a project or something else. I can do most things but can’t do things that are too advanced. My favorite things to work on are Star Wars and SCPF.

Showcase

Availability

Monday 30 mins - 1 hour
Tuesday Not available
Wednesday 30 mins - 1 hour
Thursday 30 mins - 1 hour
Friday 1 Hour - 2 Hours
Saturday 1 Hour - 2.5 Hours
Sunday 1 Hour - 1.5 Hours

Slot 1 - @ScytheSlayin
Slot 2 - @nightwifty
Slot 3 - @nobody

Pricing
Currently working for free so I can get better.

Contact Me

Message me on Devforum

5 Likes

I have added something to my showcase!

2 Likes

You should try adding more examples as 1 example doesn’t show much of your skill.

1 Like

Sorry, I just started. I am currently looking for commissions so I have more to add.

1 Like

Why don’t you build something like a store?
That will give you a free example!

1 Like

I am going to work on a star wars hallway! That should give me something to add. I also do a store like you said.

Dude… Seriously. Don’t just start building and start trying to make a profit right away. You need to practice and give us more then 1 showcase. Showing us a blob of land with 1 boardwalk doesn’t show us anything. Even if your building skills could use work, skill level does not determine the size or content amount. At the very least, build more…

You say you like Star Wars and SCPF, but no one knows how good you are at building in that theme because you have no examples.

I am not trying to be insulting, I appreciate passion. But, come on, make more examples before trying to turn it into profit.

7 Likes

I get what you are saying. I was just a bit eager to start. I’m going to add more quickly and practice more often. There is a small beach house on the island.

5 Likes

Make some more examples to show us :+1:

Also, when you’re going to take screenshots, do it in game with the best possible graphics. Add lighting and stuff to make it look more appealing. That will increase your chances of getting hired.

Good luck

3 Likes

I have added something to my portfolio!

1 Like

you dont have to follow my screenshot advice but please at least crop it

1 Like

The showcase is updated! 30characters

1 Like

I suggest working for free till you build a good portfolio then charging people

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I now work for free!

Commisions still open! If anyone has no money, I work for free! Just message me right on Devforum! Get your commissions now before I start to charge robux for assets!

I am sorry but he can try to make a profit if he wants.
JustOneOfTheKind is a pretty new dev in my opinion, he can say otherwise but he can make very good things. He probably had a small bit of practice and then he got started right away. Same with this dev. So he can make a profit on anything he does.

Hey, I’ll dm you, it’s free so why not!

I never said its against the rules or something, its simply my suggestion. The DevForum is filled with rookies who just start trying to sell everything they make, and no one wants to buy it. (If you take this as an insult, then you’re doing something wrong. You shouldn’t be insulted by the simple fact someone who has more experience is better than someone who doesn’t and can sell better things)

And I disagree, these are simplistic builds with hardly any detail. Once again, don’t take this as an insult. It’s not insulting to be told your not as good yet because you have little practice.

If people have a problem against practicing, and just want to sell everything. Okay. I can’t stop you. I won’t force you to do anything. But, like I said, really? That’s what you’re going to do a beginner?

1 Like

I’m staying with keeping my stuff free for now.

Hey BOB i messaged you, looking to chat. Intrigued for your building skills.

1 Like