[New Changes] Can I have some feedback on my horror game so far?

Hello Forum, I’m making a horror game and I need some feedback on the basement I made. Is there something I could add, change, or remove?

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

New Changes!

Photo 1:

lighting and textures have been added

More Photos soon!

If you have any feedback please feel free to share it in the comments any feedback is good feedback.

Edit: When the changes are made I will update this topic.

4 Likes

Looks good. The door could use a door frame (last pic)
Room seems a little empty
definitely use textures

1 Like

I was thinking about a door frame, I will add one. Also the room is not finished yet.

3 Likes

It looks good so far!
Maybe adding some trash on the ground or some furniture or something to fill up some of the space would be good.
Also, yes, add textures.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Looks good. For the “No Escape” text, I would make the text color a bit brighter. Though I like how everything looks so far. Overall, it looks nice. Nice work! :+1:

1 Like

I like the lighting you did, great work!

2 Likes

Yeah, i think he can do a grage door or something on this door frame. it can be cool.

1 Like

Yep, I will make it brighter. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. 30 chars

Nice horror game!
First the details and lighting are awesome!!!
Second u should use realistic textures for more details and i see in a image some square buttons, i think best u can do circular buttons to make that more realistic

But yeah, its an amazing job!!! :happy2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I have a question, where do I find the best textures for my game?

I recommend that you change the lighting to future, so it looks more realistic, and spooky.

1 Like

Good Idea, I have not thought of that.

It looks so much better, thank you!

1 Like

Using programs like “Photoshop” to do the textures or just searching textures without copyright carefully on google :+1: