New fonts system shipped

:thumbsup:

5 Likes

New fonts are enabled again. Please report issues. It wont be exactly the same as old system, but it should be quite similar

4 Likes

I do not have any of these updates showing up or working in Studio which updated this morning. Is there any reason why this might be?

Also while you’re at it can you make it so that fonts can be of any size? Thanks.

thinking it has to do with this

New font system is disabled again, for problem on DX9. We will turn it on next thursday again.

1 Like

And fonts are enabled again. Please go ahead and test it and report bugs

4 Likes

It’s great!! Now apply it for chat :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I feel like ever since the new fonts update, there have been irregular lag spikes in games I normally play smoothly. Or is this just me?

1 Like

It is possibly related. Here’s what would help us to investigate:

• Enable on-screen profiler by clicking Ctrl+F6; you should see a bar with frame times
  • Play the game; once you notice a visual frame spike, press Ctrl+P - this should pause the profile display and also you should see one or more frames taking more time than the baseline
  • Click the “Dump” menu in the profiler; this should save an HTML file in your C:\Users%USER% folder; attach this file or PM it to me.

When I tried set æ, ø and å through a script they just gets set to a � and cause the textbox/textlabel to cut the text from where that character appear like this "klikk her for " and it is supposed to say “Klikk her for å åpne”. But it works fine to set it manually through studio.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.