@blueeattud - Project Lead
@blackeye61 - Lead Programmer
@metryy - Programmer
@tallroblox1 - Lead Modeler
@MissingFeature - Map Builder
@DiamondRays - Map Builder

We plan to release a testable feature early October 2020

What will Goliath feature?

Goliath is an open-world adventure and action-packed game. Once you play the game you will be some similarities to Grand Theft Auto which the game is mainly inspired by. Since the map is an open world, players may choose to be criminals of the city while making their presence known by robbing other players, planning heists, owning expensive exotic cars, and expanding on their criminal underworld armory supplying players to cause chaos among the streets. Players who are fed up with the criminal underworld can target these criminals to become the new face of the city!

Explore the map and level up to get more access to exclusive teams that may provide you the benefits whilst in combat! The higher the level you obtain, the more cars, weapons, and accessories you will unlock!

• Addition:
    Goliath will add turf competition! Players will be able to claim their plot of land as another way of gathering income and spreading dominance.

Our communication center:

Goliath Discord Link:

We will provide an application to everyone inside the discord to receive bonus game perks for their assistance in testing!

Discord: blueeattud#4404
Feel free to message me any questions/comments/concerns about Goliath. I look forward to speaking with you all!
Thanks for reading! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Nice, I like this game concept, I played GTA, and it’s awesome to see a GTA game in Roblox (ofc more child friendly). But first of all, this should be on Xbox, please.

2 Likes

What makes this any different from Jailbreak, Prison Life, or Mad City?

Sorry, it’s just that there are so many games like them, it gets old really fast :confused:

2 Likes

Who knows, we can expect something much more better than a normal robbery game!

We’re focusing on making Goliath play-able on desktop first but we’ll eventually expand on other platforms, stay tuned!

1 Like

I can understand your concern there! I tried my best to disclose some hints in the game feature message above but I can assure you we plan to take this game into its own course and try our best to be different from others.

Interesting! I hope you can bundle down on as much lag as posible for an opportunity of more players.

Heres a suggestion: Allow players to get “powerdrills” and create bank robberies and they have to wait around 3:00 minutes (given to cops to arrive) and bring the dirty money to a converter that will transfer the dirty money and get rid of 20% of it through a black market.

1 Like

Awesome suggestion! I noted that down, feel free to join our discord. We allow the community to bring their ideas they’d like to propose into Goliath!

2 Likes