[NEW][OPEN] CheckYourFacts | Design, Building, and more!

Fun fact! When I lost access to my main computer for a couple days, I designed this completely in Google Draw.

Hi everyone! My name is Reid, but I’m known as CheckYourFacts on Roblox. I’m 17 years old, from the Pacific Northwest, and have been working in design, media, and production professionally for the past three years (give or take). Although I used to be much more active on Roblox, I took a step back for a couple of years to develop my business and client base in real life. It’s been great, but I’m ready to get back on this platform as well.

In my professional life, some of the qualities that people have used to describe me have been motivated, strong initiative, and easy to work with. I hope that if you decide to work with me, you find that these things hold true and that we can make something great together!

Here’s some of my work! This section will be updated over time with the projects that I am working on now and in the future. As of 2019-07-15T07:00:00Z, I’ve only put what I have immediately on-hand from a first look through my old files and will most certainly be updating this section with newer stuff in the coming days/weeks.

Design

cw8uq1xviai1c9h
One of the three Roblox Studio splash screens – the original version, before it was modified by Roblox.

Building

Game link. A test of martian environments and neon material.

WIP project using extremely low-poly builds for a farm game.

Game link. A test of ambiance and water physics.

Basis of a map for an unreleased game.

One of a series of models for an unreleased game.

Currently availability: 2019-06-13T07:00:00Z2019-08-20T07:00:00Z

Since we’re about to go into the summer months (finally!), I’m available almost full-time. You can contact me at whatever time and I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP, but there are some contact methods that are more efficient for me than others. Use those if you have a rush project (see Contact section for average reply speeds). If you decide to work with me, I’ll be able to hash out a detailed schedule when the project begins.

This section is still under development, but if you’d like to commission a project, feel free to shoot me a message on any of the platforms below and I’ll totally work with you to find a price that works for both of us. For reference, my pricing structure is based on a mix of visibility (how many people will see it) and time commitment (how long it takes me to make it).

Email | Speed: Half a day | checkyourfacts.official@gmail.com*
DevForum | Speed: 1-2 Days | Message me!
Twitter | Speed: 1-2 Days | @cyf_rblx
Discord | Speed: 1-3+ Days | CYF#2379

*Note: Please include “DevForum” in the subject or body of your email so that the email will get auto-forwarded to my main address.

10 Likes

You got some good builds, i really like that low poly farm you made and that! martian environments keep it up man hope you get hired soon…

1 Like

Thanks man! Haven’t put most of my work in there just yet, but glad you like it!

Love you designs and builds.
Also for the next part, the way you put your portfolio is amazing!

1 Like

Holy smokes, your portfolio looks so clean! I really like your way of wording things in terms of clearly clarifying which makes it not seem too pushy :grinning:

1 Like

I really like how your portfolio is laid out perfectly, also your art and builds are simply amazing.

Goodluck to future commissions/projects! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Pyrotenics @Formeru @TypeByte

Thank you all! That means a lot. :wink:

3 Likes

Those designs look amazing. I’ll be hiring you soon.

2 Likes

Hey, those look amazing! I may hire you! Good job with your work!

2 Likes

@Innovation_Developer @zk_Maxx

Thanks guys!

1 Like

So far, I have messaged @CheckYourFacts to hire him but the communication between two messages is amazing, he is so kind and friendly, I suggest hiring him, I vouch can come soon! :wink:

2 Likes

AVAILABILITY UPDATE

Hey everyone! Thanks for the immediate response and encouragement. Just wanted to post an update that I will not be accepting any more large projects for the time being. This includes but is not limited to:

• Build maps larger than 50x50 - or - equivalent of 4+ hours of work
  • Bottom-up design projects like a full re-brand or new brand development

My schedule has been filled up quite quickly and I will be focussing hard on those projects to make sure they’re completed with quality and efficiency in mind. To those that have already been in touch to commission a project – thank you. I will be sending out proposals for all of our projects as we move into this weekend.

I will update this thread when I am available or all kinds of work again!

1 Like