[New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio! Oudated!

Suggestion: Make the font of the font name what the text says.
For example the Oswald label font is Oswald font so they can see what they font actually looks like.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

We are! Great suggestion! And yes, we will be doing that, I just never showed the video of the complete font section!

Sounds Good to me! Thanks bro!

Suggestion: Add buttons that allow you to choose the shape of the sign. I hope this will be added as the sign generator just generates only one type of sign. Other than that, cool plugin. :+1:

1 Like

Um, That’s a my bad.
https://gyazo.com/eb75b95f5850621c2dbbcf1ce9247e8d

1 Like

I’ve created plugins before. It can be quite easy if your using no GUI elements like one of my plugins and sometimes harder with some GUI elements.

I can spend a few hours scripting a plugin or a few days.

Look, I really don’t think you need a 2D text inserter, 3D text is different as that would take a while. If you don’t want to make the sign, there’s plenty of free models on the toolbox anyways and you could easily customise text and the style of it.

I sorta don’t like SurfaceGuis anyways as at their default settings, text can look wide/tall if say your using a wide sign.

1 Like

The plugin is mainly desighned toward beginner developers. Not really developers who know how it works. Think about it. If you were a developer and you didn’t know anything on how to make a sign, this could help you out.

I do agree with this, my remake of the plugin only took 5 - 6 hours to make and it came out pretty good.

2 Likes

I never said it was hard. It was only a challenge!

The point of this post was to encourage people to use it! Not to turn me down, and say its useless.

The point of this post was to encourage people to use it! Not to turn me down, and say its useless. :smiley:

It doesn’t matter how long you spent scripting it. It’s faster and more intuitive to just create your own SurfaceGui, customize it how you like, and put it on whatever you want.

If you want to make basic plugins because it helps you learn how to script, then go for it, but I don’t think this needed to be released.

3 Likes

Please read the whole entire thing before commenting.

Suggestion:Make a rainbow sign

1 Like

Hey there I just wanted to say that your grammar wasn’t that really readable I’m just saying it I’m not blaming you or anything

1 Like

Can you put swear words on signs

2 Likes

You could always put swears in studio… (Not that it was allowed.)

1 Like

This is pretty pointless, not trying to be rude but I don’t think many people had problems creating signs so this is kind of unnecessary.

1 Like

Whats the point… I can insert guis to do it already, I think its a waste of time…

1 Like