New Ribbon Bar Paint Bucket

I don’t really have a side on the whole SystemMenu vs RibbonBar thing, I swapped to RibbonBar the day that SystemMenu’s deprecation was announced. Works fine for me, besides the slow selection that requires a place reboot.

I had to switch back today because I found myself doing lots of recoloring. The coloring tool in SystemMenu is literally useless. You need to select all the parts in explorer. After doing that, select a color. But I can just change the color of all bricks using the properties menu if I have to select each part individually. This is especially painful when coloring parts that are in a model. (This is why I had to switch back).

Please either remove the recolor for ribbon bar (wasting space), or port over the SystemMenu’s paint bucket because it’s super useful!

Edit: So apparently this button in the corner can change it to tool mode. This should be the default, because you can already color groups of bricks using the properties menu. This request will be brought up again in the future without a doubt, changing the default will solve that :slight_smile:

That’s how I felt for the longest time, until one day this little button appeared in the corner:

Support. The current coloring tool is extremely painful to use.

[quote] That’s how I felt for the longest time, until one day this little button appeared in the corner:

[/quote]

AHH!!! How did I not know about that? Thank you! I seriously think that should be the default though. My friends were also unaware of this. Well, change the request: Make single part coloring the default I guess. Because as mentioned earlier, the other functionality is already there in the properties menu!