Rotating Odd In New Studio Update

Hello Developers I have been built things with the new studio update, and rotating things are very very hard, what do you think guys?

3 Likes

I Dont See A Difference In Mine.

4 Likes

It’s complicated for me… I agree that when I use Moon Animator, rotation is very weird.

1 Like

It’s only if you turn on a beta thing called Lua Draggers i think.

1 Like

I don’t even realize studio updated (I think)? Everything is same for me :thinking:

1 Like

Then I am Definitely Not Turning that on

1 Like

Tbh I don’t like it, but you can just switch to F3X Building Tools which does not have it.

2 Likes

The new lua dragger sometimes force roles out for random people.
You were among the randomly chosen!
You can give feedback in this post

2 Likes

I’m one of these people lmao :no_mouth:
Tbh tho, I prefer the new looks compared to the old one, it looks like Blender in a way.

1 Like

Oh you’re talking about the remodeled Building tools like these?
Is actually very simple I don’t see big changes.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m talking about them, rotating is very hard, because you can’t find or is too hard to find the middle point.

1 Like

The new rotation doesn’t suit me very well.

2 Likes

Is it hard? Well, Press shift to make camera go slow and maybe you can find the middle easier or use another tools like F3X or something

2 Likes

Also I’m having a problem while moving parts, you can’t put it well, you have to edit position and is not very simple to use. The parts move always like to the same way.

1 Like

Can I have more infomation about, maybe a screenshot will be helpful!

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/6ead0083a5ad3074b44aa334d419e8f6

1 Like

That’s just moviment is very simple you can change how many studs you’d like to move a part/model It’s very simple Go to MODEL Then change these

(I actually like use 0.5 studs)

2 Likes