[NEW] What do you think of this GFX/Game Icon

Hello

I just finished making a new Icon/GFX for my game “The Great Temple Escape” and would now appreciate some feedback. What do you think of it? Do you have any ideas on how I could improve it?

The Icon:

Thank you for the feedback

9 Likes

thats actually pretty cool

2 Likes

yes. It’s cool. Maybe you can redesign the building in the back of the text to make it better. That’s all

3 Likes

is that meant to be snow on the writing? or is it meant to look like a paper cutout similar to the building?? you should also make the text a proper gradient instead of coloured bars because the castle has gradient too. you need to make the text and building look like they belong with each other. the snow should sit on top of the text outline btw, not in it. over here it merges with the outline and it kinda looks weird.

idk if u noticed btw but there’s a weird green smudge here:

other than that, i think your logo looks really good!! the text outline matches that of the building on top w the different thickness in different places and i adore that lil feature. the colour palette was well chosen too!! nice!!

1 Like

the snow on letters feels too whispy maybe make it more of a solid stroke but looks really good

2 Likes

Just finished the background of the icon

1 Like

I’m very confused, when a person thinks of temple they tend to think of a desert or possibly jungle setting, yet the icon displays it as a icy vibe. I think this could drive away players very easily if your not careful.

I would also remove the part saying story obby as it is unnecessary and doesn’t contribute much to the overall icon.

The icon could also look way better when adding a actual setting in the background, right now it is blank and isn’t attractive at all.

Overall I would give it a 5/10 but after adding the following features it would be 9/10

I’m pretty sure there is a snow because of the season ( Winter / Christmas )
UNLESS it’s a icy, snowy, frozen temple

1 Like

The game is about you escaping from a temple high up in the mountains. Thats why the theme is cold and the image has a blue tone

1 Like

Sounds pretty interesting, I’d love to check it out once it’s finished!

1 Like