No longer hiring

About Me

Hi there! I am Cafran, a small upcoming game developer. I’m looking for a scripter who is willing to join my team and work with me on my new game, HyperShot!

The Team
@Cafran - Builder, Animator, Map Creator

The game link (Pay for Testing): 💨 HyperShot: Free For All | Testing - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join my team as my lead scripter. I expect decently created scripts that work. Good communication skills are appreciated; I check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

I will be granting the scripter 50% of total profit, with exceptions to advertisements and further contributers. There will be no backup pay.

Contact Me

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cafrano
Discord: c.#4846

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

My discord tag tag is (subbusarabu6644#4092)

Hello I am not aa scripter But I am wondering If you need a UI designer to Design proffessional FPS game UI if yes than you can contact me here BloxsDevs#8239 Thanks for reading

Since there will be no backup pay, I STRONGLY suggest providing some of your work, your builds and animations, as this post doesn’t show any information so we don’t know if your builds are good or not.

2 Likes

I honestly think that there should be some type of backup payment? What if the game dosen’t make profit, and if it dosen’t then how arr you going to pay your developers? i agree with @Little_Joes, we don’t have any example if the game is good enough to make profit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.