[NO PAY] Developer Recruitment

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

You expect high quality builds but what’s the payment?

1 Like

There is no payment, the title says NO PAY

2 Likes

I doubt you’ll find someone accept that deal. Work can’t just be free. It takes effort.
Try offering some pay.

2 Likes

No one, literally no one professional will be willing to work for free.

1 Like

I know, if you are willing, but effort does need time.

No pay? You are looking for experienced developers and look to hire them without compensation? You could offer percentages at least, but that option always should be used as additional pay. Please try to include some sort of payment so any developer could be interested.

1 Like

I don’t have any Robux / money

I understand there will be no pay; but come on, devs work HOURS to make things, but if they get no pay, all their hard work didn’t really benefit them. It’s like putting in your credit card into an ATM machine and getting dirt back.

3 Likes

Then save some up or wait until you have it. Another solution is to learn how to develop yourself and create the games individually! Just make sure you have compensation for developers! Not paying them could make people feel like you value their work with no respect- so you expect it for free.

2 Likes

Good analysis my fellow developer. I really like how you summed it up.

1 Like

I didn’t have robux either. But I’ve accepted the fact, and I developed for my friends to earn some robux to be able to buy some stuff. Then I made a game, and I earned even more, I keep getting revenue from it, and that’s how I have robux.

1 Like

You respond to posts that interest you.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

2 Likes

Hard work takes pay. We aren’t wasting our time to work on something that doesn’t give us pay. If you want something done, sometimes, you have to do it yourself.

Do some work for others, you can find job portfolios for your skill level, and earn some revenue from them.

Once you got the payment, you can hire some scripters and UI Designers for your project.

(I also forgot to mention, we own your project, and can do anything with it if we aren’t paid and did some work on your project. Let’s say I did 75% of the work, then I’m basically the creator of the project because I didn’t get paid. If you kicked me out, I can copyright claim your game, and have it taken down.)

4 Likes

This happened to me once, my friend tried to scam me. However I let him scam me on purpose to get proof of him scamming people. I did tell Roblox, but of course Roblox moderators just seem to skim through the report and answer me with nonsense. My work has been taken away by him without a pay. I don’t really care but Roblox should improve their moderation system.

1 Like

We aren’t complaining about the pay. We are trying to help him out.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Maybe it was a bit rude, but it was an example. He was trying to show him that if you pay someone 0 robux, he won’t get quality work.