Non-existent Humanoid after respawning

Hi there! I am currently having trouble with the humanoid apparently being non-existent after respawning for the first time(and after).

I want to make sure to fix this error, as because of this humanoid object not existing the most important aspects of my projects will not work

ERROR: Idle is not a valid member of LocalScript “Players.HjerreSwag.Backpack.Revolver.ClientHandler” - Client - ClientHandler:4
19:40:12.884 Stack Begin - Studio
19:40:12.885 Script ‘Players.HjerreSwag.Backpack.Revolver.ClientHandler’, Line 4 - Studio - ClientHandler:4
19:40:12.885 Stack End - Studio

I have not tried any solutions(, other than creating a new place) as I have no clue what to do to fix this

The code:

local plr = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local gunui = plr.PlayerGui:WaitForChild("GunUI")

local idle = plr.Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid").Animator:LoadAnimation(script.Idle)
local shoot = plr.Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid").Animator:LoadAnimation(script.Shoot)
local reload = plr.Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid").Animator:LoadAnimation(script.Reload)

Sorry if I missed something, and thanks for taking some time to read this!

This is not a problem with the humanoid being nil, but rather the animation Idle (inside of your script) not existing. My recommendation would be to put all of your animations inside a single folder in ReplicatedStorage so you can access them easier.

Will try that, thanks a lot! I’ll mark it as solution if I don’t forget.