Noob Onslaught V3 Progress Board

So! It’s been a while. My game, Noob Onslaught (Noob Onslaught [Classic] - Roblox) hasn’t been updated in a while!

I’m so sorry it took so long to get back to it, but I’ve been extremely busy as of late, been working on my main project, Car Crash Simulator, or burnt out and lacking motivation.

But I have a lot to tell you all, and I’m very excited to be working on Version 3 of Noob Onslaught once more.

So… What’s gonna be different?

Well, a lot. Almost everything! Don’t worry though, the gameplay will still be about the same. But there will so SO much more new content!

First up: Main Gameplay. Like I said, the main gameplay won’t change too much. You’re still defending the Castle from Noobs to the best of your ability, but (most) modes are no longer endless! Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Impossible will all have a wave limit now, and main lobby you can queue up for matches with your friends! Now you won’t be a beginner placed into a match that people have already gotten up to wave 75 and you can’t do anything with.

Second up: The UI. The UI has been COMPLTELY overhauled, and is not only better in every way visually, is easier to understand what’s going on as well!

Third: NEW CONTENT!! This is what most people will be looking for. While all the old armor, potions, and weapons are still in the game, there will be lots more, on top of new concepts! Abilities, mastery, trading (hopefully), more upgrades, more powerups, more menus, new currencies, LOTS of new stuff!

I’ll update this post sometime soon with some screenshots GIFs, and videos of my progress, so you guys know what’s going on!

See you soon,

doot_d0ot