Not able to look at transactions/summary in Microsoft store app

Problem:
Ever since the trade page update, I am not being able to enter the transaction/summary page.
The trades page tells you that you have to select the robux icon, and then touch your robux balance. However in the windows store app, selecting the robux icon, prompts you to buy robux. Robux balance is still there, but it’s not a button.

Reproduction:
Grab a copy of roblox from the Microsoft store, or here, sign up or log in, and when it’s loaded, touch the robux icon at the top right of the screen. As you see, the same screen should pop out, not letting you see your beautiful transactions/summary.

This is all I have to say, hopefully it’s sufficient information for Roblox Engineers to fix it, and have a good day!
Bone

4 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

7 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

3 Likes

It is happening still. Not a huge bug, but with the revamp that the app will be getting, I can imagine more people will use the app, and this bug is quite annoying.

Its not really a REVAMP, the UWP app isn’t getting anything. The Normal roblox app is, the ROBLOX player one.

1 Like