Not receiving the "Autobiographer" badge!

Hello. My name is Evanlicious, and I have been having an issue in which I got the “Autobiographer” badge, but it does not show up on my profile nor has it been given a green checkmark on the badges page. However, I have received a message stating that I got the badge.

Could someone help me out? If so, I would be willing to send the details and anything you need. Thanks!

11 Likes

Yeah, this post has been made before, sometimes people don’t get the badge when it’s due, but you get it after a while, check this thread out for more information!

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/not-giving-badges/462036/11

3 Likes

You only get the badge if you fill your profile bio. If you remove your bio after getting the badge, the badge will get removed again.

10 Likes

I think it may have been because something had changed in my profile, because I thought I had it before. Also, I have not had it for a while, maybe around half a month?

2 Likes

Let me try that quickly, but I don’t know if it will work.

2 Likes

I can confirm that this has worked. Thank you so much. For some reason, after I had edited it as a New Member, the badge would not come back, so by changing it again and filling out some other fields, I was able to get the badge. Thank you!

4 Likes