Not sure what else to add/change to this UI

(Not sure whether to put this in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations, #help-and-feedback:art-design-support, or #help-and-feedback:game-design-support if this is in the wrong category let me know)

I’m not exactly the best with UI making, but I’ve been attempting to make some “User Interface” buttons which upon clicking, they make different frames appear :thinking: Of course I’m still working on it, but I’m kind of in a pickle on what else I should add since I don’t have much creativity

The Buttons:

The Shop Frame (That I’m stuck on):

I’d appreciate any feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love it but I would probably add a gamepass shop aswell as this is good but it is a little bit simple I love it though you did amazing do not give up

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: Dw I’ll add a “Gamepass” category somewhere when I’m done with the main layout hopefully

Maybe a text label that says shop in bold letters across the top.

Thing is, would it be really be necessary to reference the Shop name again if there’s already a button for it to click on? :thinking:

I’ll keep in mind though, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

The text for the shop frame is not that good. The colors for the gradient on the buttons are not that good. Try using a Gotham font for them.

Besides that, pretty good!

1 Like

Which text are you exactly referring to? There’s multiple

The Weapons, Support, and Misc font.

Idk if that’s good or worse, I haven’t really understood the purposes of different font types & how they work :thinking:

Better. I think it looks better now.