Noxyra | GFX Artist (Thumbnails, Icons, Gamepass Icons, Ads)

PRICING

PRICES (ROBUX/USD)

I accept both R$ and USD via Paypal

Thumbnails - 8,000 R$ or $28 USD
Icons - 4,000 R$ or $14 USD
Ads - 3,000 R$ or $10 USD
Gamepass Icons - 1,500 R$ each or $5 USD EACH

Miscellaneous Options (PC Backgrounds, Profile Pictures, Youtube Thumbnails, In-Game Art, etc.) - Negotiable! 2,000 R$ - 20,000 R$ or $7.00 USD - $70.00 USD

1,000 ROBUX / 3.5 USD.

SHOWCASE

THUMBNAILS

ICONS

ADS

GAMEPASS ICONS / RENDERS

Will update this soon.

AVAILABILITY
I am available every day! Just message me, tell me what you need and I can get started on it usually right away, unless I have other commissions, then it might take a bit longer.

CONTACT

You may contact me on Discord at kattt#9999 or by Devforum but I respond to Discord much quicker.

150 Likes

Why are the group funds worth more value then pure dollars?
Eg, 10k group funds is around 90 pounds (100+ USD) whereas your charging half the price for hard cash.

10 Likes

Oh, yeah you’re right my bad. I will fix them right now.

7 Likes

Look good, love your work. Very cool icon you made for Norbod.

7 Likes

Most people ask devex usd a way one of my clients calculates usd prices is. Lets say 3000 robux so 3000 * 0.0035 = 10.5 usd etc. (https://www.roblox.com/developer-exchange/help)

6 Likes

I have sent you a friend request on discord.

Amazing work!

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m proud of that one, thank you. <3

4 Likes

If you’re are thinking of buying GFX for any type of game I would 100% recommend @zufyre as she provides extremely good quality GFX and Logos for a perfectly reasonable price. As well as that she completes the job at a good speed.

Her pricing is totally worth the final product in fact it’s quite undervalued in my opinion.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added you on Discord (jx#0001).

I wish to discuss this further! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in need of a thumbnail, I sent a friend request to your discord.

2 Likes

@noxyra Hello, I would like to order a GFX but your discord code isn’t working for me. Can you add me instead Nad#1000?

2 Likes

Oh my! Soo nice, I would love to have you do a commission for me. I just need more robux, I will come back to you in the future, Keep up the great Work!

– NFListhebes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@noxyra Hello! I sent you a friend request on discord. My name is ColonelJames#4129!

1 Like

This person seriously needs more attention. Very good price and art.

1 Like

Made a very good thumbnail, looking forward to the other commissions!

1 Like

Would recommend, great graphics at great prices.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really wish I could afford to spend 100 dollars on a thumbnail. Your work is astonishing. Keep it up

4 Likes

Thank youuu!! :heart: :smiley:

2 Likes